Backlit Textile - Factory Wholesale
Features: Durable, Versatile, Flame-Retardant, Washable, Lightweight, Sustainable, Fade-resistant, Eco-friendly, Anti-wrinkle, Anti-crease, Anti-scratch, etc
Applications: Exhibition Displays, Tradeshow Displays, Stretched Systems, Led Light Boxes, Tension Systems, Lightbox Frameworks, etc
Backlit Textile Available Worldwide
Backlit textile, also known as lightbox textile, is manufactured from 100% polyester and combined with a specially-made coating with optimal light diffusion. Backlit textile is an innovative and versatile medium for advertising and promotion. We offer two types of backlit textiles: woven, and warp knitted.
Recommended Backlit Textile Products
Aurora Backlit Plus Woven Fabric
Aurora Shiny Backlit Woven Fabric
Starlight Backlit WovenFabric
Meteor Backlit Knitted Fabric
Specifications of Backlit Textile
Get Factory Price And Free Samples Right Now!
Just provide a few details and we will help you get quick quotes!
About Backlit Textile
With advanced sublimation technology, the backlit textile can be printed with excellent graphics with robust colors and stunning image accuracy. Lightbox textile is lightweight, washable, crease-resistant, and wrinkle-resistant, making it a favorable option for various displays. Backlit textile is extremely flexible, it is suitable for exhibition displays, tradeshow displays, stretched systems, Led light boxes, tension systems, lightbox frameworks, etc.
UNISIGN is a leading backlit textile manufacturer & supplier. Our backlit textile continues to expand worldwide for its reasonable price and strict quality control. We offer a wide array of lightbox textile rolls and custom backlit textile lightboxes that come in a variety of sizes and designs according to your requirements. We also offer professional and experienced sales teams to provide clients the attractive wholesale prices and services. If you are looking for backlit textile, feel free to contact us for more specific information and quotation lists.
Applications of Backlit Textile
- Lightbox displays for shops, trade fairs, exhibitions, airports, etc
- Led light boxes, Led light box signages, Led frameworks. etc
- Lightboxes, signs, art displays, large-format banners, kiosks
Benefits of Backlit Textile
- Versatile: Backlit textile can be frequently used on daily occasions, including metro stations, bus stop stations, shopping malls, theaters, gyms, etc.
- Easy to maintain: Backlit textile is resistant to wrinkle and can straighten up after bending and folding immediately. So you don’t need to spend too much time ironing it.
- 100% Recyclable: Because lightbox textile is free of PVC and other harmful chemicals, it can be recycled and biodegradable.
Features of Backlit Textile
- Easy to install
- Fire retardant
- Endless designs
- Shrinkage rate <=2%
- Anti-wrinkle, anti-crease
- Excellent choice for brand publicity
- Suitable for Solvent ink, Eco solvent ink, mild solvent ink, latex ink, and UV ink