Backlit Fabric- Factory Wholesale
What is backlit fabric?
Backlit fabric, also known as lightbox fabric, or samba backlit fabric, is lit from the backside of the fabric. The image is brilliantly highlighted by the light in the rear, which brings the scene to life. Made of 100% polyester, backlit fabric is durable and weather-resistant for long-term use to resist the influence of the exposed environment.
Combined with cutting-edge LED lighting technology, backlit fabric lightboxes offer images with excellent quality and good readability even in dimly lit areas. Due to their lightweight designs, our backlit fabric displays are incredibly portable and simple to install. Their ease of installation and removal allows you to transfer them to other areas as needed to maximize your investment.
Backlit fabric is extremely versatile, it can be applied in both indoor & outdoor locations, including shopping malls, metro stations, storefronts, bus stations, etc. Our backlit fabric displays include LED light boxes, light box signages, light box displays, kiosks, etc.
UNISIGN is a professional backlit fabric manufacturer & supplier. We offer a variety of lightbox fabric and custom backlit fabric displays that come in a variety of sizes and designs according to your requirements. We also offer professional and experienced sales teams to provide clients the attractive wholesale prices and services. If you are looking for samba backlit fabric, feel free to contact us for more specific information and quotation lists.
Applications of backlit fabric
- Used in shopping malls, metro stations, storefronts, bus stations, etc.
- Led light boxes, Led lightbox signages, backlit fabric displays, etc
- Lightboxes, signs, art displays, banners, kiosks
Recommeded specifications for backlit fabric
Aurora Backlit Plus B Woven Fabric
Aurora Backlit Plus B Woven Fabric
Aurora Backlit Woven Fabric
Aurora Shiny Backlit Woven Fabric
Apple Backlit Woven Fabric
Meteor Backlit Knitted Fabric
Starlight Backlit WovenFabric
Triple White Backlit Woven Fabric
Functions of backlit fabric
Nowadays, promotion is crucial to arouse the interest of customers and hence boost their consumption of customers. Unisign provides the finest backlit fabric lightboxes that are ideal for a variety of settings, including trade events, exhibitions, and retail stores. These displays not only work well as an advertising medium, but also offer a chance to visually engage audiences and communicate critical information.
What is the unique strength of Unisign backlit fabric?
At Unisign, we provide a variety of design templates that may be customized with logos, images, numbers, or original graphics of your choice. By including these components, you can give your backlit fabric lightboxes distinctive looks that will help your products stand out even in a crowded setting.
What are the benefits of backlit fabric displays?
- Backlit fabric printing is a more colorful and striking approach to communicating with your consumers than traditional printing methods. A backlit fabric lightbox offers various benefits over conventional graphics, including a distinct color saturation that resembles a television or tablet.
- Backlit fabric is not only lighter, and easier to set up, take down, and transport, but it can also be changed out according to the season.
Benefits of backlit fabric
- Easy to install
- Fire retardant
- Easy to maintain
- Endless designs
- Anti-wrinkle, anti-scratch
- Excellent choice for brand publicity
- Suitable for Solvent ink, Eco solvent ink, mild solvent ink, latex ink, and UV ink
Get Factory Price And Free Samples Right Now!
Just provide a few details and we will help you get quick quotes!