Polyester fabric display is a popular type of display, versatile, and suitable for both indoor and outdoor use. Polyester is a durable and timeless display material. It is the best fabric display in the field of custom printing. Good printing is a great way to attract attention to your display. It is also a convenient and cost-effective material.
Material choices of fabric display
The fabric has a long history as a way to convey information. There is a wide variety of fabrics available for display, the most popular of which are synthetic fabrics such as display polyester, canvas, and oxford cloth.
The composition of display polyester is polyester, which is inherently tough, durable, and wrinkle-resistant. Depending on the situation, the product may be made of 100% polyester or mixed with other ingredients. Unisign’s display fabric is made of 100% polyester. It is recyclable.
Printable feature & printing way
Display fabric is popular because of its good printability. There are two common printing methods, vinyl imprinting, and dye sublimation. Unisign uses the latter way. Dye-sublimation printing method means that the color of the graphic is sublimated by the dye to penetrate deep into the fabric, which gives the graphic a permanent effect.
The dye sublimation method also consists of two options, direct dye sublimation, and paper transfer dye sublimation. Paper transfer dye sublimation means that the graphic is first printed in reverse onto heat-resistant transfer paper and then placed onto the fabric, keeping the image correct.
The image is then fully pressed into the fabric with heat. A long-lasting graphic effect is created, and you can wash the fabric without worrying about damaging the graphic.
Unisign dye-sublimation textile
UNISIGN™ Dye Sublimation Textile is one popular material widely used for flags, frames or banners, backlit light boxes, indoor advertising displays, and Our polyester fabric wins Flame Retardant Germany DIN4102 and USA NFPA 701 certification, Tensile strength, Tearing strength, and Bursting strength certification.
It is printable with D-Gen, Durst, Reggiani, Epson, MIMAKI, MUTOH, HP and etc. If you are looking for a polyester fabric supplier, Unisign is ready to collaborate.
Fabric display is used for a wide range of applications, examples of which are listed below.
- Conferences: Can be used for conference previews, presentations, etc. In large conferences, it can be used for autographs, photoshoots, backdrops for promotional photos, etc.
- Weddings: In wedding venues, fabric displays can also be used as personalized backdrops.
- Stores: For stores, printable fabrics can be used to attract customers’ attention and convey promotional messages.
- Trade show display fabric: Fabric displays are popular at trade shows to enhance the professionalism of the booth, and the impressive design of the display will enhance the positive effect for the brand.
- Community Events: Fabric displays can be used for a variety of community events, such as festival previews, presentations, etc.
Advantages of polyester fabric display
- Diversity: fabric size, shape, printing method, etc. all have various options.
- Convenience: The fabric is foldable, wrinkle-resistant, and quick and easy to set up.
- High-quality fabric display: The durable raw material determines the high quality of the product.
- Long-lasting and fresh image: the image can be kept long-lasting and sharp, not afraid of washing affect the image.
Unisign optional fabrics for display
- Available FR: B1/NFPA 701/AS 1530
- Available patterns: woven/knitted style
- Printable side: One/Double Side Printable
- Series: Popular/Economic/Spandex Display Fabric
- Dye sublimation: For direct / paper transfer dye sublimation
- Applications: Backdrops/Pop Up Displays/Retractable Banner Stands/Trade Show Booth/Exhibition&Events/Fram Display/Indoor Decor/ Table cloth/Display Systems/ Pop-up/Geometric/Grandformat/Blockout curtains
Please contact us if you have any needs so that we can understand the preferences that influence your choice and provide you with suggestions and solutions.