Heavy Duty PVC Tarpaulin- Factory Wholesale
What is heavy duty PVC tarpaulin?
Heavy duty PVC tarpaulin is also called PVC heavy duty tarpaulin, and heavy duty PVC tarps. Heavy duty PVC tarpaulin is manufactured from 100% polyester base fabric coated with high-strength PVC resin on both sides. It is designed to be applied as a shelter to protect and cover large cargo and goods from the influence of a frigid environment. PVC heavy duty tarpaulin has universal applications, it can be utilized in various fields such as agriculture, transportation, industry, and entertainment.
Heavy duty PVC tarpaulin is robust, durable, and long-lasting for long-term use. It has great resistance to tear, scratch, warp, rot, fade, age, etc. Heavy duty PVC tarps are also resistant to water, oil, dirt, dust, mildew, toxic chemical elements, etc. PVC heavy duty tarpaulin is widely applied to outdoor occasions, including truck covers, lumber covers, membrane construction, container covers, truck side curtains, etc.
UNISIGN is a professional heavy duty PVC tarpaulin manufacturer & supplier with 15+ years of experience. Our factories offer various heavy duty PVC tarpaulin rolls and custom heavy duty PVC tarpaulin products that come in a variety of colors, sizes, and shapes according to your requirements. We also offer professional and experienced sales teams to provide clients the attractive wholesale prices and services. If you are looking for high-quality PVC heavy duty tarps, please contact us for more specific information and quotation lists.
Applications of heavy duty PVC tarpaulin
- Transportation tarps: truck covers, lumber tarps, tailer covers, boat covers, etc
- Outdoor activities: tents, awnings, car shades, membrane structures, etc
- Inflatable products, trampolines, castles, slides, etc
- Industry: snow tarps, oil fences, air ducts, etc
What GSM is a heavy duty PVC tarpaulin?
A tarp with a weight above 425 gsm can be called a heavy duty PVC tarpaulin. It is highly durable and sturdy to protect your items from a hazardous environment and harmful chemical elements.
What is the strongest tarpaulin?
The strongest tarpaulin is made from heavy duty vinyl, that is heavy duty PVC tarpaulin. Compared to other tarpaulin materials like canvas and poly, PVC heavy duty tarpaulin is stronger and more durable, it also has a longer lifespan.
How thick should a heavy duty PVC tarpaulin be?
In general, heavy duty PVC tarps have a thickness of 11 to 12 mils. And the thickness of a super heavy duty PVC tarpaulin can reach 23 mils.
How to make heavy duty PVC tarpaulin last longer?
- Remember not to overuse your heavy duty PVC tarpaulin.
- Frequently clean your tarps.
- Tightly secure your tarps, especially in bad weather
- Repair your PVC heavy duty tarps at once.
- Store your tarps in a dry and clean place.
Benefits of heavy duty PVC tarpaulin
- Long service life
- Flame retardant
- 100% Waterproof
- Various color options
- Minimum maintenance
- Anti-mildew & Anti-fungal
- Anti-shrink & anti-stretch
- Resistant to oil, grease, acid, etc
- Simple to install and disassemble
- Excellent flexibility and tear resistance
- Wide applicable temperature: -35~70℃
- Excellent weather resistance: resistance to UV radiation, wind, snow, rain, hail
Features of Heavy Duty PVC Tarpaulin
Get Factory Price And Free Samples Right Now!
Just provide a few details and we will help you get quick quotes!